Annual General Meeting of the Vredekloof Community Improvement District NPC
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Vredekloof Community Improvement District NPC that will take place on the 2nd of December 2019 at 19h00 at the Friend of God Church where the following items will be discussed.
- Welcome and Apologies
- Membership (Resignations & New members)
- Quorum to constitute a meeting
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of previous AGM Minutes & Matters arising
- Annual Report – Feedback on SRA’s operations 2018 – 2019
- Chairperson’s Report
- Managers’ Report
- Noting of Audited Financial Statements 2018 – 2019
- Approval of
- Implementation Plan 2020 – 2021
- Budget 2020 – 2021
- Surplus Funds
- Appointment of Auditors
- Election of Board Members
- Confirmation of Company Secretary
- General / Q & A
Please not the following: The present Directors of the VCID and their respective portfolios are:
|Name||Current SRA Portfolio|
|Jacques du Plessis||Chairperson|
|Rocco van Wyk||Director|
All property owners are invited to attend. However, only owners registered as members of the company may vote.
- Per clause 11.9.2 of the Memorandum of Incorporation, no member who is in arrears with payment of the additional rate for more than 60 (sixty) days, shall be entitled to vote at a members’ meeting for so long as he is so in arrears except if the member can prove that he is in a dispute or has is in a dispute or has entered into an appropriate payment arrangement with the City.
- Owners wishing to apply for membership should do so via the website or by email. New membership applications should be received by 29 November 2019 to be approved and accepted at a meeting of the Board of directors of the VCID prior to the AGM.
- Any member may appoint a Proxy to attend the meeting on his/her behalf. Forms of Proxy may be downloaded from the website or requested by email. The proxy form may be delivered at the offices of the Company no less than 24 hours prior to the advertised time of the start of the meeting, failed which it shall not be deemed to be valid.
- Enquiries should be addressed as far in advance as possible, by email as above or by letter to the registered office of the company. The Annual Financial Statements can be downloaded from the website.
- Clause 12.1.7 of the MOI states “As required by item 5(1) (b) of Schedule 1 to the Act, at least 1/3 (one third) of the directors shall resign every year at the AGM, but shall be eligible for re-election.
The following documentation is available at the AGM and on the VCID website at www.vredekloof.co.za:
- Membership list
- Clippings of advertisements, notice to members and CoR 36.2 form
- Draft Minutes of previous AGM
- Audited AFS (Full set)
- Implementation Plan 2019 – 2020
- Budget 2019 – 2020
- Surplus Funds
- Membership Application Form
- Nomination as Director Form
- Proxy Form
24 Hour CONTROL ROOM:
0860 123 VSC
0860 123 872
021-945 1180 (SJC Control Room)
073 647 3135
VCID OFFICE (8:30am - 4:30pm):
021 981 3303 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brackenfell Police Station:
021 980 5700
SAPS Sector 4 Policing (Vredekloof):
079 894 1427
(General, prepaid, loadshedding and faults)
0860 103 089
0860 103 054
CoCT Service Delivery Complaints
For All service delivery complaints make use of the C3 electronic Reporting System:
SMS 31373 (160 characters) or
Phone 0860 103 089
This C3 reporting system ensures that your contact is logged & a reference number will track progress.