Annual General Meeting of the Vredekloof Community Improvement District NPC – 30 November 2020
VREDEKLOOF COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT NPC
Reg. Nr. 2009/019665/08
Office Tel.: 021-981 3303
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Vredekloof CID NPC that will take place on the 30th of November 2020 at 19h00 at the Friend of God Church where the following items will be discussed.
Due to COVID-19 and the possibility of level changes, please refer to the website for further guidance of AGM meeting procedure.
- Welcome & Apologies
- New members
- Quorum to constitute a meeting
- Previous AGM Minutes
- Matters arising
- Annual Report – Feedback on SRA’s operations 2019 – 2020
- Chairperson’s Report
- Managers’ Report
- Noting of Audited Financial Statements 2019 – 2020
- Noting of additional surplus funds utilised in 2019/20 (approved by the Board)
- Approval of additional surplus funds utilisation for 2020/21
- Approval of surplus funds utilisation for 2021/22
- Approval of the budget for 2021/22
- Approval of Implementation Plan 2021- 2022
- Appointment of a registered auditor
- Confirmation of Company Secretary
- Election of Board Members
- General / Q & A
Please not the following: The present Directors of the VCID and their respective portfolios are:
|Name||Current SRA Portfolio|
|Jacques du Plessis||Chairperson|
|Rocco van Wyk||Director|
All stakeholders and interested parties are invited to attend, however, only owners registered as members of the company may vote.
- Per clause 11.9.2 of the Memorandum of Incorporation, no member who is in arrears with payment of the additional rate for more than 60 (sixty) days, shall be entitled to vote at an AGM for so long as s/he is so in arrears except if the member can prove that s/he is in a dispute or has entered into an appropriate payment arrangement with the City or can provide proof of payment.
- Owners wishing to apply for membership should do so via the website or by email. New membership applications should be received by 23 November 2020 (one week before the meeting) to be approved and accepted at a meeting of the Board of directors of the Vredekloof CID NPC prior to the AGM.
- Any member may appoint a Proxy to attend the meeting on his/her behalf. Forms of Proxy may be downloaded from the website or requested by email. The proxy form must be delivered to the offices of the Company no less than 24 hours prior to the advertised time of the start of the meeting, failing which it shall not be deemed to be valid.
- Enquiries should be addressed as far in advance as possible, by email as above or by letter to the registered office of the company. The Annual Financial Statements can be downloaded from the website.
- Clause 12.1.7 of the MOI states “As required by item 5(1)(b) of Schedule 1 to the Act, at least 1/3 (one third) of the directors shall resign every year at the AGM, but shall be eligible for re-election.” Therefore, the following Directors: Leon Brynard, Hannes Wolfaardt and Rocco van Wyk will resign. They have made themselves available for re-election as directors (delete if not applicable).
- Forms for nomination of directors may be downloaded from the website or be requested by email. These forms must be delivered to the offices of the Company no less than 7 clear days prior to the advertised time of the start of the meeting, failing which it shall not be deemed to be valid.
The following documentation is available at the AGM and on the VCID website at www.vredekloof.co.za:
- Membership list
- Advertisements, notice to members and CoR 36.2 form
- Minutes of previous AGM
- Audited AFS (Full set)
- Implementation Plan 2021-2022
- Budget 2021-2022
- Membership application form
- Nomination as Director form
- Proxy Form
24 Hour CONTROL ROOM:
0860 123 VSC
0860 123 872
021-945 1180 (SJC Control Room)
073 647 3135
VCID OFFICE (8:30am - 4:30pm):
021 981 3303 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brackenfell Police Station:
021 980 5700
SAPS Sector 4 Policing (Vredekloof):
079 894 1427
(General, prepaid, loadshedding and faults)
0860 103 089
0860 103 054
CoCT Service Delivery Complaints
For All service delivery complaints make use of the C3 electronic Reporting System:
SMS 31373 (160 characters) or
Phone 0860 103 089
This C3 reporting system ensures that your contact is logged & a reference number will track progress.