Position: Client Liaison Officer (CLO)
Duration: For the duration of the Building of the Vredekloof Primary School
Closing date: Applicants need to hand in a CV at the offices of the Vredekloof CID, 14 Lista Crescent, Vredekloof by no later than Monday 5 June 2017 at 16h00.
- Applicants must read through the “Policy on community participation and recruitment and selection of local labour in construction contracts for the Department or Transport and Public Works”.
- The Community Liaison Officer (CLO) means the person appointed by the Contractor to act as a bridge between the Contractor and the community or community representatives in order to promote and maintain a spirit of mutual trust during the execution of a project, operating mainly through the Steering Committee.
- Applicants also need to study the following:
- Appendix A – Selection criteria for Community Liaison Officers
- Appendix B – Duties and functions of the Community Liaison Officer.
- Appendix C – Pro Forma conditions of employment for Community Liaison Officers.
NB- All documentation mentioned in this advertisement will be available on the Vredekloof website (www.vredekloof.co.za) or in hard copy at the offices of the Vredekloof CID at 14 Lista Crescent, Vredekloof.
For more information, please contact Leon Brynard on 021-981 3303 or 083 2800 281.
24 Hour CONTROL ROOM:
0860 123 VSC
0860 123 872
021-945 1180 (SJC Control Room)
073 647 3135
VCID OFFICE (8:30am - 4:30pm):
021 981 3303 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brackenfell Police Station:
021 980 5700
SAPS Sector 4 Policing (Vredekloof):
079 894 1427
(General, prepaid, loadshedding and faults)
0860 103 089
0860 103 054
CoCT Service Delivery Complaints
For All service delivery complaints make use of the C3 electronic Reporting System:
SMS 31373 (160 characters) or
Phone 0860 103 089
This C3 reporting system ensures that your contact is logged & a reference number will track progress.