VCID AGM 3 December 2014
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Vredekloof Community Improvement District NPC will be hosting its 5th Annual General Meeting and all Property Owners are invited to a review of the year’s activities.
Time: 19h00Date: 3 December 2014
Venue: Friend of God Church, Vredekloof
- Welcome & Apologies
- Quorum to constitute meeting
- Approval of previous AGM minutes
- Security & Managers Report
- Financial Report
- Confirmation of Annual Financial Statements 2013/2014
- Approval of Budget and usage of Surplus Funds 2015/2016
- Approval of Implementation Plan 2015/2016
- Appointment of Auditors
- Chairman’s Report
- Confirmation and Election of Directors
- Questions and Answers
Please note that everyone is welcome to attend although only Bona Fide members of the SRA will be entitled to vote on resolutions presented at the AGM.
- All resolutions to be approved must be supported by more than 50% of the voting right exercised on the Resolution.
- Membership is available free of charge to all Property Owners within the CID’s footprint, but they must be registered before 28 November 2014. A Membership Application Form is available on the company’s website or at office.
- In the event of a Property Owner being unable to attend the AGM, kindly complete a Proxy form. A Proxy Form is available on the company’s website or at office. The Proxy Form need to be completed and returned to the office before the Annual General Meeting. A Proxy need not to be a Member of the Company. Participants will be required to provide satisfactory identification to verify their right to participate at the meeting.
- Attached is the Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Comprehensive Income. The full AFS is available on the Website.
Kindly confirm your attendance with the Manager, Leon Brynard (021 981 3303) or send an email to email@example.com no later than 28 November 2014 for seating and catering purposes.
24 Hour CONTROL ROOM:
0860 123 VSC
0860 123 872
021-945 1180 (SJC Control Room)
073 647 3135
VCID OFFICE (8:30am - 4:30pm):
021 981 3303 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brackenfell Police Station:
021 980 5700
SAPS Sector 4 Policing (Vredekloof):
079 894 1427
(General, prepaid, loadshedding and faults)
0860 103 089
0860 103 054
CoCT Service Delivery Complaints
For All service delivery complaints make use of the C3 electronic Reporting System:
SMS 31373 (160 characters) or
Phone 0860 103 089
This C3 reporting system ensures that your contact is logged & a reference number will track progress.